Central Film School

Find out what support is available at your university or college.

1. Student Experience & Wellbeing Service

Student experience and wellbeing staff provide a professional, confidential, and free service to all Central Film School Students. We provide integrated service, which makes sure that the support and advice given to students is appropriate and relevant, equipping and enabling them to succeed.

Find out more about the Student Experience & Wellbeing Service

2. Counselling Service

If you are experiencing difficulties and you would like to speak to someone professional, you may be able to arrange an appointment with our student counsellor. This service is short term, one-to-one and confidential.

To request an appointment please complete and submit the form in the Student Counselling Section of the Student Experience Hub where you will also find more information about counselling and counsellors.

Contact the Counselling Service for more information.

3. Personal Tutors

All Central Film School students will be allocated a Personal Tutor who will be the main source of academic support during their studies. Students will be invited to meet with their tutors at least twice a term. If you require this service, please email your Personal Tutor directly.

Last reviewed: 7 November 2023