Find out what support is available at your university or college.
The Newcastle University Counselling team provide counselling for students who may be struggling with life concerns which cause unmanageable emotional or psychological distress. Internal support can take the form of online self-help, psychoeducational groups or one to one counselling, either face to face or over the telephone.
2. Disability Support
We are committed to providing a friendly and accessible service for disabled students so that you may study effectively and make full use of the opportunities at Newcastle University. The team and your School will work to support you throughout your time at Newcastle, and engage you as a partner in your learning.
3. Financial support
We can help with
- managing money and planning a budget
- which funding you may be eligible for
- queries about statutory funding (student loan and fee loan)
- information about bursaries, scholarships and other funding schemes
- information about a range of student finance related topics