Royal Central School of Speech and Drama

Find out what support is available at your university or college.

1. Student Advice Service

The Student Advice Service (SAS) is available to support all your non-academic needs, including many important parts of your student experience and student life. This includes advice relating to Accommodation, Money Management, International Student Support, Student Wellbeing and Travel/Transport advice.

Contact the Student Advice Service by email

2. Neuro-Inclusion and Disability Service

The Neuro-Inclusion and Disability (NDS) welcomes and celebrate students with disabilities, providing advice, support and guidance for students on their learning journey. This includes students with physical and sensory impairments, mental health conditions and neurodiverse learners including dyslexia, dyspraxia and those with other ranges of specific learning differences.

Contact NDS by email

3. Counselling Service

Central's Counselling Service offers students the opportunity to explore short-term counselling with a practitioner and speak in confidence about any issues that cause concern. These may include: adjusting to our new life at University, our relationships with other students, families and friends, managing stress and/or anxiety and low moods.

Contact the Counselling Service by email

Last reviewed: 23 January 2024