Salford City College

Find out what support is available at your university or college.

1. Student Support Officer (SSO)

Your SSO is your 'one stop shop' for all your support requirements. Support types include:

  • Health and wellbeing (including counselling)
  • Money matters
  • Study Skills
  • Learning support
  • Disability Support
  • Equality and Diversity
  • Careers advice

and pretty much anything else, if you need anything, just ask!

Find out more about SSOs