University of Cambridge

Find out what support is available at your university or college. The information on this page was compiled by the institution themselves to ensure accuracy.

1. University Counselling Service

Professional counsellors, Mental Health Advisers and the University Sexual Assault and Harassment Adviser are available to talk through any personal or emotional concerns that you might have during your time at the University. More information, as well as a wide range of self-help resources and access to workshops, on our website.

Find out more about the Counselling Service

Last reviewed: 17 March 2021