Find out what support is available at your university or college.
1. College support
Colleges act as a first port of call for student welfare concerns. Many are providing additional support in light of the ongoing pandemic, in particular for those who are self-isolation. Your college welfare lead can be contacted for more information.
2. University welfare services
All Student Welfare and Support Services are available remotely. This includes:
- The Counselling Service
- Disability Advisory Service
- Peer Support Programme (including student rainbow peers and peers of colour)
- Student Resolution Service
- Sexual Harassment and Violence Support Service
- A series of blogposts and podcasts focused on COVID-19 have also been specifically developed to support students during the pandemic.
3. External support
University and college support is being supplemented with online resources. This includes:
- Togetherall: a free service for all Oxford students giving you access to a global welfare community 24/7. To join, register under "I'm from a university or college" with your Oxford e-mail address.
- Student Space: includes information and tools to help you through the challenges of the pandemic and has dedicated support services for students, by phone or text.
- The NHS's Every Mind Matters: provides free advice for looking after your mental health.