Find out what support is available at your university or college.
1. Student Wellbeing Team
The Student Wellbeing Team are dedicated to supporting student wellbeing and enhancing the student experience. The Student Wellbeing Team are here to support all University of Southampton Students.
Wellbeing advisors are available 24hrs a day, seven days a week and can be contacted by phone, email or in person. We offer a 24/7 open door service where you can book a wellbeing chat with an advisor at any time.
Examples of how the Student Wellbeing Team can help you:
- Help you settle into university life
- Support your wellbeing whilst you study
- Provide support to individuals or groups in the event of an emergency or problem
- Refer you for further support if required
- Help promote a healthy, safe, and enjoyable university experience
- Host a range of events to support an active student community and enhance the student experience
- Encourage the development of life skills for students to aid with university life and beyond
You can contact the team on 02380599599 or alternatively email us at email@example.com
Find out more about the Student Wellbeing Team
2. Counselling Service
The University of Southampton Counselling Services offers an opportunity for you to discuss any concerns or issues you may have in a supportive and safe environment. Your counsellor will work with you to help you understand what is going on for you and to find a positive way forward. The University Counselling Service offers short-term counselling – the number of sessions will be agreed between you and your counsellor. Each appointment is 50 minutes.